Branksea Festival Lottie
Summer has arrived at last! The sun is shining and the sky is blue as Branksea prepares for its annual Festival. Lottie is excited and is looking forward to live music, face painting, storytelling, and arts and crafts. Will the good weather continue or will the celebrations be spoiled by rain?
Lottie is dressed in her polka dot wellies and striped leggings. Her fur waistcoat tops off the outfit of pink corduroy shorts, a blue t-shirt with a removable patch, a flower headband and a neon orange satchel bag.
- Lottie is a wholesome doll alternative for children aged 3-9; she is 7.5 inches (18cm) tall, so is very portable and easy for little hands to carry around.
- The key point of difference is that Lottie has a ‘childlike’ body – she doesn’t wear makeup, jewellery or high heels and she can stand on her own two feet (always a useful life skill for all girls, big and small).
- She’s all about letting girls be girls, doing all the activities a child would do, not growing up too quickly, and presenting a healthy view on body image.
- Lottie’s clothing is composed of tactile fabrics with lots of attention to detail, easy to dress and undress, with velcro fastenings.
- Her hair is lovely and soft; it doesn’t tangle and knot like other doll hair.
- Lottie has bendable knees with ball socket hips and arms; her head can move side to side and she can do the splits front to back and side to side.
- Lottie is presented in a giftable, illustrated and collectible ‘doll box bag’, with minimal plastic packaging.
- Launched in August 2012, she has won 12 international awards, including 3 Oppenheim Portfolio Platinum Awards.
- Recommended Age: 3 Years +