Robot Girl Lottie
There is a Science Fair at school and Lottie decides to research if it is possible to build a robot using only recycled materials. It is hard work, but fun and exciting too. Maybe if the robot is really good it can even help her to tidy her bedroom and do the household chores! It is lucky that Lottie’s bedroom is so messy as she discovers a heap of useful things she can reuse and recycle to build her ‘Busy Lizzie’ robot; even some old shoes. Will Lottie’s Science Fair project win a prize?
Lottie wears a detailed atomic hoodie over a long sleeved robot t-shirt, teamed with denim jeans, sneakers and cap. A pair of glasses completes the look.
Accessory Set Available! Robot Girl Lottie doll is a perfect partner for the Busy Lizzie the Robot accessory set.
Get hands-on with robots!
The Busy Lizzie the Robot packaging includes practical suggestions for kids to get ‘hands-on’ with robots – just like Lottie. Get inspired by Erin Kennedy, robotics role-model, trailblazer and original ‘Robot Grrl’, and Kathy Ceceri, award-winning author of ‘Robotics’, a fun and educational introduction to the exciting field of designing, building, and operating robots.
- Lottie is a wholesome doll alternative for children aged 3-9; she is 7.5 inches (18cm) tall, so is very portable and easy for little hands to carry around.
- The key point of difference is that Lottie has a ‘childlike’ body – she doesn’t wear makeup, jewellery or high heels and she can stand on her own two feet (always a useful life skill for all girls, big and small).
- She’s all about letting girls be girls, doing all the activities a child would do, not growing up too quickly, and presenting a healthy view on body image.
- Lottie’s clothing is composed of tactile fabrics with lots of attention to detail, easy to dress and undress, with velcro fastenings.
- Her hair is lovely and soft; it doesn’t tangle and knot like other doll hair.
- Lottie has bendable knees with ball socket hips and arms; her head can move side to side and she can do the splits front to back and side to side.
- Lottie is presented in a giftable, illustrated and collectible ‘doll box bag’, with minimal plastic packaging.
- Launched in August 2012, she has won 12 international awards, including 3 Oppenheim Portfolio Platinum Awards.
- Recommended Age: 3 Years +